Road mapping creates a clear path from your idea to the appStore.
Implementing a mobile app is a tricky area, lots of moving parts, lots of questions, lots of new unknowns that surface. A lot of founders found this overwhelming and scary:
- How do you manage a mobile app project on a day to day basis?
- Do you need a custom backend or a SaaS backend?
- Which stack should you choose for your backend?
- Should you go native or hybrid?
- Which third party service to use?
- How do you find a great designer, backend developer, Android Developer and iOS developer?
- How much will it cost?
- How long will it take?
If you want to reach the AppStore as quick as possible, then you'll want to make sure to manage your project effectively, choose the right backend for your project, the correct mobile technology for your goal and budget, hire the right persons, know how much it will cost and how long it will take. Without those answers, you won't succeed. Imagine having a clear plan, schedule and budget to get you to the AppStore.
After meeting with me for a few hours or up to a day, i'll create a road map for your project that clearly indicates what it is that will be created and how. This document will include (but is not limited to):
- Your business goals
- Your target audience
- Your user stories and feature
- Your budget
- Targeted quality of the app
- Third party services required
- Back end definition
- Scheduled sprints
- Release process
- Maintenance plan
- Potential risks and mitigation
And any other important aspect we discover as we dive deep into your project.
Price for road mapping vary between 1000€ and 4000€ depending on the size of your project.
Not ready to chat about your project yet?
Sign up for my free email course to shorten your path to the AppStore.