Hey there, I'm Olivier, I provide app strategy, UX design development and maintenance for teams creating their first mobile app (MVP or v1).
Do you have an app idea, but don't have the technical knowledge?
There is a lot of work from idea to release in the AppStore. And a lot of mistakes you can make that will sink your project:
- Underestimating how long it will take to build it
- Not realizing that something is not technically feasible
- Making the wrong technology choice
- Hiring/selecting the wrong person for your team
- Not having sound answers for your investors around the technology
- Not having a good idea of the implementation cost
When you are in the research phase for your project, you want to know what is technically feasible, what technology can be used, what budget you need, have pitch-perfect answers for your investors around the technical solutions and know where to find the right professional to create your app. Imagine having clear and quick answers to your technical questions and being able to focus on customer research.
As you dig deeper into your project, you'll find more and more questions that only someone with technical expertise can really answer for you and guide you through the entire app creation process.
My Founder Tech Support program provides you the technical support you need as you progress through that research phase of your project.
Ready to talk implementation?
Already feel like you have a good grasp on what your app will include, perfect. Time to talk about implementation. This is a tricky area, lots of moving parts, lots of questions, lots of new unknowns that surface. A lot of founders found this overwhelming:
- Do you need a custom backend or a SaaS backend?
- Which stack should you choose for your backend?
- Should you go native or hybrid?
- Which third party service to use?
- How do you find a great designer, backend developer, Android Developer and iOS developer?
- How do you manage a mobile app project on a day to day basis?
- How much will it cost?
- How long will it take?
If you want to reach the AppStore as quick as possible, then you'll want to make sure to manage your project effectively, choose the right backend for your project, the correct mobile technology for your goal and budget, hire the right persons, know how much it will cost and how long it will take. Without those answers, you won't succeed. Imagine having a clear plan, schedule and budget to get you to the AppStore.
Get a seasoned iOS app creator, developer and project manager to create this plan with you.
During a Road Mapping Session we will dig deep into your project and create a complete plan, so you can start implementing right away.
You are a founder or team leader who has an iPhone/iPad app that is going to change your users world? You've been talking to everyone about it? Everyone thinks it's a great idea but you're don't have the skills to build it? Are you talking to potential investors? Maybe you even already have a first design/prototype to show?
If you are ready to take your project to the next level? Send me an email and I'll be in touch to get you started.