Not finding a great developer will cost you thousands of dollars
Maybe your UX will be screwed up because he did not pay attention to details. Maybe your app will be impossible to change because it is horribly coded. Maybe your app will be full of bug and you would not even know it. All off those will force you to spent more money to get it all fixed. You'll have to spend more time to find someone to replace your developer.
If you are a small company or startup which got a first version of your app coded and it went south, then let's work together. We can get you back on track.
And I'll guarantee that you'll find that you can trust me and that you'll be informed of the progress.
To help you establish that trust, I'll do a few things:
- Start with a road mapping session so we can clearly outline the work
- Diagnose your codebase to see what's shape it's in
- Setup weekly planning meeting with you so you know what will happen that week and plan the next few weeks.
- Set up daily sync up call/email so you can see progress
- Set up daily builds so you can see what progress is being made
- Set up weekly build so you can sent it to your testers
Part of my engagement includes free bug fix. That means that if after the app is released you find a bug in my code, I'll fix it free of charge.
You might wonder about pricing. Yes, I tend to charge more than your average junior app developer. Think about it though. How did you end up looking for a new developer? Did the relationship not work because you could not trust him? Was your last developer a bit too junior? Is your code base a mess? Then investing in someone with experience is worth it. Trust me.